The configuration is done in the
config.yml file and in the
.env file. The minimal configuration is the following, let's unpack it!
server: hide_html_extension: true domain: "https://cestmaddy.com" content: title: "My website" language: fr header_file: "./source/header.md" footer_file: "./source/footer.md" theme: "clean"
The first part, server, configures the server (logical)
- hide_html_extension: If set to True, the extensions
.htmlwill be hidden (
- domain: The domain of your website (you can define a sub-folder), useful for sitemaps, RSS feeds, etc.
Here is now the configuration of your content!
- language: The main language of your content, on two characters
- header_file: The local path to the markdown file that contains your header
- footer_file: The local path to the markdown file that contains your footer
- theme: The theme of your site: here is a list of available themes